Frequently Asked Questions

A.  Which Psychology Module is For Me?


B.  What Do I Need to Get Into Psychology Modules at UWO and How Do I apply?


C.  I’m Having a Problem Registering for Courses


D.  I’m in an Honors Specialization module and I Have to Do a Thesis in Fourth Year.  What Does This Mean?


E.  I Want to Go to Graduate School in Psychology. What Do I Need to Know?


F. Advice for students entering Psychology


Psychology Transfer of Credit